writing an introduction paragraph worksheet follow url https://www.cei.utah.edu/wp-content/blogs.dir/15/files/2013/?speech=if-i-was-a-flower-essay https://reprosource.com/hospital/viagra-tea/72/ segmentation of cialis kreabolic dosierung viagra computer essay quotes dimethoxytrityl protecting group essay https://homemods.org/usc/camus-essays/46/ creative writing at nyu writing contests quebec nus thesis latex belonging creative writing past questions andrew piper book report https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/buy-cheap-term-papers/27/ go to site oxyelite pro viagra see url lasix furosemide doesnt work http://visablepeople.com/about-a-mother-essay-5064/ entry level technical writer resume sample https://thembl.org/masters/whom-do-you-admire-most-essay/60/ https://carlgans.org/report/how-to-write-an-article-review-summary/7/ https://www.sojournercenter.org/finals/response-sample-essay/85/ double parenthesis grammar cialis viagra duration http://jeromechamber.com/event/funny-college-essay-examples/23/ viagra eye side effects viagra varna resume templates for aircraft mechanic cialis nunez average time for viagra to take effect Guest Post by J.S.Wright III from The Dads Manual.
Today I am honored to feature a guest post by J.S. Wright III, the man, the myth, the legend behind TheDadsManual, and one of the coolest dads on Instagram. He has a fresh and honest approach toward fatherhood, and it really shows. Today, he is going to talk about the 5 Things He Learned After Becoming Father.
- Nothing is as serious as raising a child and in turn-don’t take things too seriously.
- If you mess up, fix it and try not to mess up again. Harboring on a mistake is like dancing with the devil of perfection. She will entertain you for a little while but she ain’t yours.
- Lead by freaking example. One of the biggest lessons I learned from my son and at a surprisingly young age is-you lead he’ll follow. From interactions with my spouse to how I speak to my subordinates at work. Kiddie see kiddie do.
- You’re the only one thinking about Harvard and Princeton. My poor son, being raised by an educator can be tough at times because we truly feel academics are paramount. Alas, they are not. Life is paramount and so many lessons on how to be a good human being have nothing to do with ABC worksheets and flashcards
- Spend time. Dude, I can’t tell you how many times I DIDN’T want to not play-race cars who talk and are always on the run from a meteor that crushes the building you just spent an hour making with legos. But I always do. Time is the only thing you can spend like a millionaire and actually get back a refund that is tripled with interest! They will never forget those times, a truly sound investment.
Thanks for checking in guys, and please don’t forget to download my FREE resource guide, “5 Free Activities To Help
You Instantly Connect With Your Kids,” directly below this post.